Leather Naturally launches 'Get the Facts'-Icon
The recent ‘greenwashing’ backlash has made it clear that consumers need clear information about the products and materials they buy. Understanding this, Leather Naturally has developed a ‘Get the Facts’-Icon, which has been created for brands, retailers, makers – indeed anyone that wants to provide access to straightforward, easy to understand information about leather for their audience or customers.
Available as a simple graphic link for online use, or a QR-code enabled icon that can be featured on Point of Sale at retail, in product brochures or magazines, even in training guides. It takes the user direct to the Fact Sheet section of our website, where they will find information they need in English, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese.
To receive the full package of artwork for use of the “Get The Facts”-Icon”, please register here.
Guidelines Use of Leather Naturally “Get The Facts"-Icon
- The “Get The Facts”-Icon is intellectual property of Leather Naturally and can only be used for the purpose mentioned above.
- The icon cannot be changed or modified and shall only be used in the format provided by Leather Naturally organisation.
- The icon can only be used in conjunction with real leather products, misuse is not permitted.’
- The “Get The Facts”Icon shall only be used for educational purposes.
- It does not imply Leather Naturally membership.
- Please tag Leather Naturally when featuring on social media: Instagram: @leather_naturally, Facebook/Twitter: @LeatherNaturaly, LinkedIn: @Leather Naturally.
- Leather Naturally members may supply this icon to their customers. Non-members may not share it without prior permission