What is the Sustainable Leather Forum?
The Sustainable Leather Forum (SLF) is the first international event dedicated to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) in the leather industries. Held in the heart of Paris, France, it gathers more than 400 international participants – businesses operating in the sector, major fashion and design corporations, SMEs, micro-businesses, mid-sized companies, institutional bodies, opinion leaders and consultancies – to focus on social, environmental and economic issues.
- Key players from the leather industry (from hide producers to tanneries, manufacturers of footwear and leather goods, and retailers of finished goods)
- Players in the leather industry ecosystem (professional federations, public organisations, business incubators, investment funds, trade show organisers).
- Service providers (engineering and consulting firms, circular economy and recycling specialists, and more).
- Institutional bodies and opinion leaders (members of parliament, philosopher, economist, author, etc.).
- The role of standards in the leather industry
- New approaches in agriculture and breeding and their impact on raw materials
- CSR, a real cog in the wheel in the leather goods sector
- The Personal Protective Equipment industry, pioneers of CSR
- Circular fashion: maintenance and repair favored
Leather Naturally will participate in this event.
For more information and to register click here